Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.02095 sec| 2260.172 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
DA NANG CITY TOURS (One day / Daily tour)- Departure from Da Nang
TOUR PRICE: 720.000 VND / person
Driver and guide of VietNam TravelMart pick you up at meeting position, staring to visit Da Nang city.
- Visit Non Nuoc stone sculpture village, Xa Loi tower, Linh Ung I pagoda, Tang Chon cave, Huyen Khong cave, Tam Thai pagoda and go up Vong Giang Dai.
- Continue visiting Linh Ung Bai But and enjoy the biggest Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva Statue of Viet Nam.
We go across Thuan Phuoc bridge, one of the longest cable-stayed bridges of Viet Nam. In here, you will enjoy Han river bridge, Vung Thung and God's eye of Indochina before discovering the Museum of Cham Sculpture.
Have lunch in the speciality restaurant.
Visit Han market- the most famous one of Da Nang, opened from the French colonial times. You can buy many specialities such as half dried cuttle fishs, sesame cakes, clothes…
Focus everybody. Return to original meeting position. End of services. Good bye and see you soon!
- A good condition Car transferring guests as Itinerary.
- Entrance Fee of Marble Mountain & the Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- Water, wet tissue on coach and travelling insurance.
- Good English Guide or Vietnamese Guide.
- Start with 5 people or more.
- Please update group list with all details: Full name, Birthyear, Gender, Nationality and Phone Number.
- 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Share Lunch with parents).
5–10 year-old children: 70% of charge ( ½ adult lunch).
Above 10 years old: Full of charge.By https://saigontours.asia/
Các tin khác