Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Du Lịch Dubai
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Ấn Độ
- Hồng Kông
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.02182 sec| 2256.844 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Can Gio Forest Full Day- Departure from Hanoi
Pick clients up at 28/13 Bui Vien st., District 1, Ho Chi Minh city and transfer to Can Gio Monkey Island 1 Day Tour.
At Dan Xay bridge pier, halting and enjoying sugar cane juice.
At Can Gio island:
- Visiting heaps of the long – tailed monkeys.
- Visiting The Crocodile farm and other wild animals in mangrove forest.
- Speed jungle boat, the climax of tour, take you to the Vietnamese base in the war.
Having Vietnamese class lunch.
Free time at swimming pool.
Relax or walk around for sight-seeing.
Drop in public seashore (The 30th April Beach) where lots of street snacks and seafood are available.
Finish Saigon - Can Gio Monkey Island 1 Day Tour. At 6.00pm arrive in Ho Chi Minh City..
Standard tour (join group) US$ 40.00/person.
- Transport: Air conditioner tourist bus, canoe or motor boat
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees: crocodile farm, bat man, bird sanctuary,
- Vietnamese lunch
- Bottle water, Swimming pool and shower room.
- Drop off at your hotel will be added US$ 3.00/person.
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 5 years sharing bed with parents.]]
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
- Pick up in our office only.
- Address: 28/13 Bui Vien st., District 1, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.]]
Number of days: 1
U$ 80By https://saigontours.asia/