Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.02380 sec| 2271.898 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
NGÀY HỘI DU LỊCH MÙA HÈ 2022 SIÊU BÃO KHUYẾN MÃIĐăng ký nhận ngay giá ưu đãi vào dịp hè 2022, tận hưởng kỳ nghỉ hoàn hảo nhất cùng gia đình
Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day- Departure from Hanoi
Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour .You might have wonderd if Vietnam has a religion of its own. The answer is yes, and its name is Cao Dai. CaoDaiists believe that, before God existed, there was the Tao which was nameless, formless, and unchanging. Then, a Big Bang occurred, out of which God was born. The universe could not yet be formed and to do so, God created yin and yang....
- What is Cao Dai Temple? How many religions there?
- What will they do there at midday? Please try and discover this tour.
- Once in Vietnam, you must visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- Learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking.
- Even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Number of days: 1
Morning Tour is Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh.
07:45am - 08:15am, Driver and tour guide pick you up then start from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cao Dai Temple in Tay Ninh - a province 95 kms South East of HCMC, close to Cambodia border. The Cao Dai Temple is like a Walt Disney fantasia of the East. Its exterior is decorated with multi-colored dragons of all shapes and sizes competing for space with a number of swastikas. Above the main entrance is the all-seeing holy eye, the symbol of the Cao Dai sect. The interior is just as engaging as statues of Jesus Christ, Buddha and the Hindu god, Brahma, stand side by side.
Cao Dai Temple is the eclectic mix of colours and the amazing use of architecture create a space of beauty, spirituality with a somewhat surreal flavour to western palates!
For the midday service which was unbelievable in Cao Dai Temple - do not miss this!
Afternoon tour is Cu Chi Tunnel Tour.
13.00 pm, after you have a lunch, we will leave Tay Ninh and travel to Cu Chi Tunnel. Once in Vietnam, you must visit this spot. This is where guerilla warfare optimized and exemplified. You’ll learn the clever design of the tunnels and the strategic use of trap doors. Even with B-52 bombers dropping 30-ton loads of explosive, turning the jungle into a pockmarked moonscape, 30 thousand American troops failed to conquered the area! You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnel. You’ll learn how thousands of guerillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cooking. There’re a lot more to enjoy, even a chance to fire real AK bullets…
Finish Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi Tunnels 1 Day Tour. Arriving Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City at 06.00pm - 07.00pm.
- Standard Type: Air con tourist bus, English speaking tour guide, entrance fee and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Deluxe Type: Air con tourist bus, English speaking tour guide, 01 Lunch, entrance fee and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Gun shooting, tips, drinks, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Drop off hotel Request in Dist 1 as mentioned address "meeting point":
+ 1=>3 pax: 2usd/pax/way.
+ From 04 pax to up: 1usd/pax/way.
* Children rates:
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
* Surcharge $5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket" link on the site and show voucher to guide.
- Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam where we can be free pick-up.
- If your hotels location is on these streets such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Dong Khoi St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Ly Tu Trong St…Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam, we will free pick-up from your hotel at 7:45am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at).
- Mentioned addresses exclusion, please come to Office (28/13 Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC) at 7:45am - 8:00am
Number of days: 1
U$ 25By https://saigontours.asia/