Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.02375 sec| 2265.805 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour By Bus- Departure from Hanoi
Saigon - Half Day Cu Chi Tunnels Tour by Bus - Ben Dinh Tunnels is Cu Chi Tunnels - an underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. It took about 25 years to build this underground city, which has living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapon factories, storage facilities and command center. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans and home to around 10,000 people who lived underground for several years. You should visit Cu Chi Tunnels Historical Monument to understand what the protracted and arduous struggle is.
- Visit Cu Chi tunnels. You’ll have a chance to crawl around a portion of the 121 km long, multiple-layered tunnels.
- You’ll learn how thousands of guerrillas managed to stay underground many days at a time, also their great technique to conceal smoke from their cook.
- There is a chance to fire real AK bullets…
- Would you like another experience? – Why don’t you choose Cu Chi
Tunnels half day tour by bus
Morning Tour: 8:00 - 14:30
Afternoon Tour: 13:00 - 19:00
We depart from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon to Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour. We stop at a lacquer art factory for the disabled on the way.
We arrive in Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). Then we will watch a propaganda film a wartime propaganda film showing how local guerilla fighters were "American Killing Heroes" (a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed).
We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels in Cu Chi. Also on display are various mantraps and the remains of an American tank as well as numerous bomb craters made by 500 pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers.
Also, you can try to real gun shooting for extra.
we arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and finish Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day Tour.
- Air con tourist bus,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fees and 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Light Lunch (if you choose opt Small Group Tour (2-15pax))
- Lunch and gun shooting.
- Drinks and tips.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expense.
- Drop off-hotel Request in Dist 1 as mentioned address "meeting point": 1=>3pax: 2usd/pax/way.
- From 04 pax to up: 1usd/pax/way.
After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket" link on the site and show voucher to guide.
2. Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam where we can be free pick-up.
Big Group Tour (16pax up):
- Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Small Group Tour (2-15pax)
- Free pick-up and drop of from your hotels location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
- Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Number of days: 1
U$ 20By https://saigontours.asia/