Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.08876 sec| 2257.484 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Để hiện tại và kí ức đẹp mãi theo thời gianMùa hè, mùa của những chuyến đi xa để thưởng cho mình những phút giây thoải mái, mới mẻ
Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Phong Nha- Departure from Hanoi
Tour code: 508
Number of days: 4
Depart: Thu & Sun
MARBLE MOUNTAIN- HOI AN - HUE – PHONG NHA 4 Days 3 Nights
(Depart Thursday & Sunday)
Day 1: Marble Mountain - Hoi An ancient house (L,D)
07h00 - 08h00 Pick up in Da Nang city. Then visit Marble Mountains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences). Lunch at restaurant. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”, get yourself back to the 17th century, relax and soak up the atmosphere. Back to Da Nang and overnight at Da Nang city.
Day 2: Da Nang - Hue Imperial city (B,L,D)
Breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and Lang Co fishing village. Luncheon and hotel check-in. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant. Overnight in Hue city.
Day 3: Phong Nha cave (B,L,D)
Early breakfast. Move to the national park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang - classified as the world heritage site, stop over at La Vang church . Lunch at restaurant. Boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh road. Dinner and overnight at Hue city.
Day 4: Hue Imperial City - Departure (B,L,D)
Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the mausoleum of Min Mang emperor and shopping at Dong Ba market. Lunch at restaurant. Then see off airport in Hue city (13h00 - 14h00) & see off airport in Da Nang city (17h00 - 20h00)
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Folksong on Perfume River.
- Boat trip for Paradise cave.
- Art show ticket
- Vietnamese speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism Insurance
- Air/train/bus tickets: Saigon/Hanoi - Danang & Hue/Danang - Saigon/Hanoi
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone
- Single Supplement: US$ 80.00/person
- Free children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 9 years sharing bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 10 years.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.]]By https://saigontours.asia/