Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.02760 sec| 2273.398 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Để hiện tại và kí ức đẹp mãi theo thời gianMùa hè, mùa của những chuyến đi xa để thưởng cho mình những phút giây thoải mái, mới mẻ
Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnel Full Day- Departure from Hanoi
Today Ho Chi Minh City is very much the heart of Vietnamese business and entrepreneurs. Incomes here are typically twice that of Hanoi and the city’s skyline is rapidly changing, reflecting the sharp influx of foreign trade within the last decade. And yet for all this modernity, the city still retains its connections to the past, particularly so in Cholon, Saigon’s Chinatown. Here dozens of elegant temples and pagodas can be seen. The French too left their mark here – the city has many street cafes and patisseries where fresh croissants can be purchased The Cu Chi Tunnels were pivotal to the Communist’s victory over the Americans and the South Vietnamese Armies as they allowed the Viet Cong to control a large rural area around Saigon. At its height, the tunnel system, parts of which were several levels deep, stretched over 200kms from Saigon to the Cambodian border
The area of Cu Chi was one of the most pro-communist districts in the far south; indeed the VC used the tunnels to organize the 1968 Tet Offensive. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded: you can still see numerous craters caused by 500 pound B52 bombs.
It was this persistant bombing campaign that drove many of the residents of Cu Chi together with the Viet Cong underground. Originally the tunnels had been created as far back as 1948 to help combat the French. Now they were rapidly expanded to include innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centres kitchens and even schools.
Today the remaining tunnels of this intricate network have been widened to accommodate the larger western frame and have now become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience of what underground life in the American war must have been like and a deep appreciation of the courage and ingenuity of the Vietnamese people
7:45-8:00 Pick up you at meeting point, start to downtown of Ho Chi Minh for touring along the famous Dong Khoi street , passing by the Opera House, Town Hall, Notre Dame Cathedral & central Post Office and Independent Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we are heading to Hoc Mon District to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels, is 70 kilometers Northwest of down-town Ho Chi Minh City. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French.
Back to the hotel in the late afternoon.
- A/C Shuttle bus
- English speaking tour guide,
- Entrance fee
- Pick up in Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao Area (district 1) or come to meeting point
- 01 Lunch (standard option is not included)
- 01 Aquafina water bottle/pax.
- Gun shooting, tips, drinks, travel insurance and personal expenses.
- Pick up and Drop off hotel Request in Dist 1 as mentioned address "meeting point":
+ 1=>3 pax: 2usd/pax/way.
+ From 04 pax to up: 1usd/pax/way.
* Children rates:
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
+ Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
+ Over 10 years is adult’s rate.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
* Surcharge $5/pax for Lunar New Year, Eve New year, Sep 2nd, Apr 30, May 1
- Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket" link on the site and show voucher to guide.
- Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam where we can be free pick-up.
Big Group Tour (16pax up):
- Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Small Group Tour (2-15pax)
- Free pick-up and drop of from your hotels location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
- Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 8:00am
Number of days: 1
U$ 28By https://saigontours.asia/