Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.02348 sec| 2264.148 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Mekong Combined With Phu Quoc 5 Days- Departure from Hanoi
Number of days: 5
Day 1: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (L)
08h00 - 08h30 AM Pick up at your hotel, travel by bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks, quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fishermens port, stilt houses (half on land, half on water). One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments.
- Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees.
As your journey ends, you will return to My Tho by motorized boat and then travel to Can Tho . Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Floating market tour - Phu Quoc (B,L)
After breakfast, boarding a motor-boat for a long distance trip to discover the areas largest marketplace...on water! Then cruising through small channels to visit a rice noodle making village, a large rice mill, and more fruit gardens. Experience the “monkey Bridge" in the Delta. Visiting another floating marketplace and its surroundings before breaking for lunch.
Then take flight ticket from Can Tho city to Phu Quoc island. Youre arriving Duong Dong airport in Phu Quoc island, car/van picks you up from airport and transfer to hotel/resort. Dinner at your account.
Overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 3: Phu Quoc Island - Swimming in the South (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel & free time relax on beach. Lunch at noon.
Afternoon visit the North to discover the primitive forest then visit the black peppers plantation at Khu Tuong, sightseeing at Phu Quoc national park. Enjoy swimming at the Dai beach. Lunch. Return to your resort. Free at leisure in the afternoon.
Overnight in Resort.
Day 4: Phu Quoc (Natural forest in the North) (B,L)
Breakfast at Resort. The same morning, drive to An Thoi port, visit the Australian pearl farm on the way to the Southern island. Arrive the An Thoi port; embark the fishing boat to An Thoi archipelago. Drop the anchor in a quiet bay, angling to catch few more Garrupas, snappers... Lunch with special barbecue seafood. After disembarking, drive to the Sao beach for your relax on the hammocks. Visit the Ham Ninh fishing village on the way back to the hotel.
Overnight in Resort.
Day 5: Phu Quoc - Sai Gon (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until transfer to airport for boarding to Ho Chi Minh city. Tour finish
End of services.
- Flight ticket Can Tho - Phu Quoc, Phu Quoc - Ho Chi Minh
- A/C tourist car during tour
- Boat trip in Mekong delta tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- 01 water bottles/person/1 day.
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh city
- Airport transfer in Ho Chi Minh city at last day.
- Drinking, other Foods, Tips and Personal Expense.
- Travel Insurance
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (4-8 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 8 years is adult’s rate.
- Book 7 days before departure (except Peak Season). Kindly contact in advance to book
- Tour price is not applied for high peak: Eva New Year, Lunar New Year, Liberty Day, Labour Day, The Independant Day
- Provide ID or passport full name.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Accommodation in Can Tho + Phu Quoc:
- Standard (2* hotel): Ninh Kieu Hotel + Kim Hoa Resort or Sea Star Resort
- Superior (3* hotel) : Ninh Kieu Hotel or Saigon Cantho Hotel + Thien Hai Son Resort or Huong Bien Hotel
- Deluxe (4* hotel): Ninh Kieu 2 Hotel or Golf Cantho Hotel + Saigon Phuquoc Resort or Sasco Blue Lagoon Resort