Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.05875 sec| 2261.656 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Mekong Delta - Cai Be floating market – Tan Phong Island Full Day- Departure from Hanoi
In a region that water is much more than land; people don’t use cars or motorcycles much. Instead, they use boats. Interestingly, they also do daily trading on boats. Absolutely no ground or any forms of manmade structures involve! Cai Be Floating Market is typical. It is located on the river that draws borders between three provinces Tien Giang, Vinh Long and Ben Tre. Every day more than 400 boats filled almost everything gathers here. How would you know which boat carries what commodities? Take this tour and you’ll see one of the most interesting, exotic events in Indochina. Here’s our carefully designed schedule for your optimal enjoyment.
6:30 AM : Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway and stop to take photos in Tan An town overlooking the picturesque flat rice fields.
9:00 AM : On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages and visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
11:30 AM : Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax in the hammocks to get back your energy.
14:00 PM : Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet the local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
15:00 PM : Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. Tour finish around 19:00 in Ho Chi Minh City Center
- Air conditioner tourist bus, boat trips in Mekong delta, bicycle.
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in district 1 area
- English speaking guide.
- 01 lunch
- 01 water bottles per pax per day
- Entrance fee.
- Drinking, Tips and Personal Expense.
- Drop off at those hotels not located in District 1
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing bed with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing bed with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing bed with parents.
- Free pick-up from your hotels location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Le Lai St, Le Loi St, Le Thanh Ton St, Bui Thi Xuan St, Dong Khoi St, Pham Hong Thai St, Thu Khoa Huan, Nguyen An Ninh St, Cong Quynh St, Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam. Mentioned addresses exclusion, please come to Office (183 Bui Vien - Pham Ngu Lao area, District 1, HCMC) at 08.15am - 08.20am.
- Pick up from other streets in District 1: US$ 3.00/person.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Number of days: 1
U$ 45By https://saigontours.asia/