Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.12806 sec| 2258.508 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Để hiện tại và kí ức đẹp mãi theo thời gianMùa hè, mùa của những chuyến đi xa để thưởng cho mình những phút giây thoải mái, mới mẻ
Mekong Delta My Tho - Ben Tre Full Day- Departure from Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh City to the Mekong Delta: Mekong Delta is also known as Vietnams rice basket’-- a fertile area spreading nearly 50,000 sq km. Here the mighty Mekong river ends by splitting itself into nine major tributaries. The Vietnamese name these nine tributaries “Nine Dragons.” Here’s our schedule that is designed to help you experience local daily activities along the Mekong.
Number of days: 1
08:00 - 08:15AM, Pick up at your hotel, travel by shuttle bus to My Tho – 9:30 AM, board a wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks and quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fishermens port,stilt houses. One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments. Another boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around. From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in Southern Vietnam.
After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. As your journey ends, you will have two transportation options as following:
- Transports: air conditioner tourist bus (two ways), boat trips (motor and row boats) in mekong delta.
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Fresh Fruit, Honey Tea
- 01 water bottle/person.
- Free pick up in Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area.
- Free Pick up and drop off at Hotel located in district 1 (as mentioned at meeting point) applied for Deluxe option only
- Accommodation in Ho Chi Minh city
- Drinking, other Foods,
- Tips and Personal Expense.
- Drop off at your hotel (in district 1 area) will be added US$ 3.00/person.
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate.
After you book your activity, follow these 2 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket" link on the site and show voucher to guide.
2. Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam where we can be free pick-up.
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
Big Group Tour (16pax up):
- Free pick up at Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, De Tham area (district 1). Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am
Small Group Tour (2-15pax)
- Free pick-up and drop of from your hotels location on these streets (08.10am - 08.30am (please provide your hotel address and the name of hotel where you will stay at) such as De Tham St, Bui Vien St, Pham Ngu Lao St, Lê Duẩn, Hai Bà Trưng, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Tôn Đức Thắng Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Lê Thánh Tôn, Lý Tự Trọng, Bến Thành, Nguyễn Văn Cừ Dist 1, HCMC
- Or Meeting point at 220 De Tham around 7:45am