Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.03447 sec| 2261.5 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
Để hiện tại và kí ức đẹp mãi theo thời gianMùa hè, mùa của những chuyến đi xa để thưởng cho mình những phút giây thoải mái, mới mẻ
Warmth Of South Viet Nam- Departure from Hanoi
Number of days: 3
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival – City Tour Half Day (L)
You’re arriving in the morning.
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer you to join Ho Chi Minh city Group tour at noon. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: You will visit, Reunification Palace, The Notre Dame Cathedral, The General Post Office.... Dinner at your account. Back to your hotel around at 17:00
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Mekong River Tour - Cai Be - Vinh Long (B, L)
Breakfast at hotel.
07:30AM, Pick up at your hotel or 28/13 Bui Vien str,
Depart for Cai Be around 3 hrs driving. On our dedicated bus you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizontal. When you arrive Cai Be, you’ll board a motorized boat that takes you to the floating market and spend 1 hr there for an interaction that you’ll see no where else in the world.
Next, your row boat will zigzag thru a maze of shadow canals to arrive at a great orchard where you can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores.
Then we’ll see how coconut candy, crispy rice cake and cereamic are made here (served free with premium hot tea.)
After this, we will ride bicycles and roaming through a village to check out several rural shops or we can relax on a hammock for a short rest. We will land on a marketplace and walk around to see how and what the poor rural people of Vietnam sell. You are encouraged to interact with the vendors and see how friendly and respectful they are. You might also buy many interesting things for very little amount of money. We spend about ½ hr here and then board our bus. Back to your hotel around at 19:00
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
After breakfast, you will get free time until your flight depart. Our driver will pick off you 2.5 hours before departure time.
Tour end here.
NOTE: All rates are in US$ per person.
- Airport transfers
- A/C tourist car during Group Tour
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Accommodation (twin sharing or triple)
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
- English speaking guide in Group Tour
- Engtrance fee
- International & domestic flight ticket
- Visa arrangement, Single room.
- Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
- Tips & personal expenses.
+ A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing cabin with parents.
+ A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
+ Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing cabin with parents.
+ Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing cabin with parents.
The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peakseason US$ 10.00/person/day for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day (30 Apr) , Labor Day (1 May) , Independence Day (2 Sep), Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- These rates will available if you make booking and pay via Vietnam Opentour only