Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Myanmar
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Tiểu vương quốc Ả Rập
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Du lịch Canada
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch
0.03459 sec| 2281.531 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
SAIGON MEKONG DELTA TOUR 4 DAYS (TRIPS AND TOURS FROM SAIGON)- Departure from Ho Chi Minh
Price: 205 - Tour code: TOUR 79 - Time: 4 days 3 nights
Saigon Mekong Delta Tour 4 Days (trips and tours from Saigon). Saigon, which develops strongly in the industry as well as tourism, is a prosperous and magnificent city center. You can see Presidential Palace, War Crime Museum, China Town, City Hall and water puppet shows… An indispensable destination for your trip is Mekong Delta with famous Unicorn and Turtle Islands and folk music.
Day 1: Arrival Saigon
Tuan Travel’s staff will pick you up from International Airport and drop you off at your hotel.
- Included: Airport transfer and accommodation in Saigon.
- Excluded: Meals, guide, air ticket, travel insurance, tips, drinks and personal expenses.
Day 2: Full day city tour ( Breakfast - lunch - dinner )
Morning: 08.30am our guide and transport will pick you up from your hotel and take you to War Crime Museum (This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war).
Thien Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea and patron of sailors. She is said to travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she desires).
China town (Settled in the late 18th century, this labyrinthine section of Ho Chi Minh City bustles with restaurants, temples, exotic stores, and markets) and Binh Tay market (This is the main marketplace in China Town, where a great deal of wholesale trading occurs. Experience the commotion of this integral part of the city's daily business). Then we have a Vietnamese lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon: We visit Reunification Hall which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975 (1960s - Apr 1975s). You will see many interesting things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meter beneath earth’s level.
This address today still holds many important functions in HCMC. We have guide who speaks your language to tell you important historical facts about this building and some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the heart of the city, this cathedral was built by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, adorned by two tall spires flanking either side).
General Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station).
City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most photographed buildings in saigon. Constructed in the early 1900s, City Hall is a beautiful example of French colonial architecture). Finish Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City Tour at 04.30 pm.
06.30pm: Watch water puppet show.
07.45pm: Dinner cruise.
- Included: Private transport in tour, transport transfers to water puppet show and dinner cruise and drops off at the hotel, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, 01 Aquafina water bottle, breakfast at hotel, lunch, dinner cruise, water puppet ticket and accommodation in Saigon.
- Excluded: Travel insurance, tips, drinks and personal expenses.
Day 3: Saigon to Mekong Delta Tour My Tho - Ben Tre ( Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner )
08.00am, travel by private transport to My Tho
9:30am, board a private wooden motor boat to Unicorn Island. On this boat along the river’s bank, you’ll be passing through natural creeks and quiet villages and watch rural people going to work. You will see an interesting fishermen's port, stilt houses.
One of the boat’s stops during this trip is at a large orchard that has many different types of tasty tropical fruits for your enjoyments.
Another private boat stop is for the Turtle Island 1 hr from the previous one. Here, on a small row boat, you’ll see interesting transportation modes that local people use to move around.
From there, we’ll take you to a bee farm where you have a chance to taste a tasteful cup of authentic honey tea while checking out the folk music that is typical to only the people in SouthernVietnam.
After that we’ll take you to a village where you can smell the flavor of coconut candies being made many yards away. This is a great chance to witness how village people make candy and handcrafted items from coconuts. You might learn that those people can amazingly make dozens of useful products out of coconut trees. As your journey ends, we will visit Dong Tam snake farm before transfering you to your hotel in HCMC. Have dinner at the BBQ Restaurant.
- Included: Private transport in tour & boat trips, English speaking tour guide, entrance fees, breakfast at hotel, lunch, dinner, 01 Aquafina water bottle and accommodation in Saigon.
- Excluded: Travel insurance, drinks, tips and personal expenses.
Day 4: Transfer to international Airport ( Breakfast )
Transport will pick you up at hotel and transfer you to airport. Finish Saigon - Mekong Delta Tour 4 Days
Private Tour Price - Per Person in US$ Number of Guest Adult Cost 9 - 99 Ages
- -Standar 2*- -
Child Cost 6 - < 12 Ages
- -Standar 2*- -
- - Standar 2*- -
1 Pax 670 US$ 335 US$ 45 US$ 2 - 4 pax 364 US$ 182 US$ 5 - 7 pax 270 US$ 135 US$ 8 pax up... 202 US$ 101 US$
- Private transport, airport transfer and private boat trips in Mekong Delta.
- Transport transfers to water puppet theatre and dinner cruise and drops off at the hotel.
- English speaking guide in tour.
- Entrance fees and water puppet ticket.
- Meals: 03 breakfasts at hotel, 02 lunches and 02 dinners.
- Hotel as mentioned in "hotel" part.
- 01 Aquafina water bottle per day.
- Tips, drinks and air tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Other meals wihtout mentioned in inclusion part.
- E-visa to Vietnam (we can help you this, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in "show ticket link" on the site and show voucher to guide.
- Please provide name of hotel and hotel address in Dist 1, HCMC, Vietnam where we can be free pick up and drop off.
- Please provide your full names, phone numbers and your flight details for name board at airport.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be noticed before your departure date.
- Please bring your passport for check-in hotel.
- Included: Breakfast at hotel and transport transfers to the airport.
- Excluded: Lunch, dinner, guide, air ticket, travel insurance, drinks, tips and personal expenses.
Meeting point: We will free pick-up and drop off at your hotel.By https://saigontours.asia/
Các tin khác