Tour trong nước
Tour nước ngoài
Nơi Khởi hành: Từ Hồ Chí Minh
- Du lịch Thái Lan
- Singapore- Malaysia-Indonesia
- Du lịch Campuchia
- Du lịch Hàn Quốc
- Du lịch Nhật Bản
- Du lịch Đài Loan
- Du lịch Trung Quốc
- Du lịch Maldives
- Du Lịch Dubai
- Du lịch Châu Âu
- Du lịch Úc
- Du lịch Mỹ
- Ấn Độ
- Hồng Kông
- Tour khách đoàn
- Tour inbound
- DỊCH VỤ
- Liên Hệ
0.03530 sec| 2281.758 kb
Tổng Đài: 1900 2258VP HCM: 0945 50 4848VP HCM: 0915 665 086VP HN: 0914 602 569VP HN: 0975 64 3553
THE WORLD HERITAGE ROAD DA NANG - HUE - PARADISE/PHONG NHA CAVE- BA NA - HOI AN- Departure from Da Nang
(5days/4nites – departure every Monday)
Sleep KS 2 stars
- Vietnamese / Overseas Vietnamese: 3,200,000 VND / person (Single room surcharge: 800,000 VND / person).
- International visitors: 3,700,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 800.000 VND / person) (English speaking guide)
Sleep 3 star hotel
- Vietnamese / Overseas Vietnamese: 3,500,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,000,000 VND / person).
- International visitors: 4,000,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,000,000 VND / person) (English speaking guide)
Sleep 3 star hotel in Da Nang and 4 star in Hue
- Vietnamese / Overseas Vietnamese: 3,600,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,200,000 VND / person).
- International visitors: 4,100,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,200,000 VND / person) (English speaking guide)
Sleep 4 star hotel
- Vietnamese / Overseas Vietnamese: 3,950,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,600,000 VND / person).
- International visitors: 4,550,000 VND / person (Single room supplement: 1,600,000 VND / person) (English speaking guide)
DA NANG-HUE (L/D): Pick-up. Leaving Da Nang for the old capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel. Lunch at restaurant Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner at restaurant and take a dragon boat trip to enjoying Hue folksong on Perfume river(not including). Accommodation in Hue.
PARADISE Cave - HUE (B/L/D): Breakfast after move to Quang Binh, stop over at La Vang church. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit “Paradise Cave” discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association. Passing by Mooc water spring With naturally primitive features Thien Duong Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations. Dinner and overnight in Hue city.
HUE – KHAI DINH MAUSOLEUM - DA NANG - SƠN TRA (B/L/D):
Breakfast followed by a visit to Khai Dinh tombs and Tu Hieu pagoda. Lunch at local restaurant.
Leisure time until transfer to Da Nang. Cross the Thuan Phuoc Bridge to visit Son Tra Penisula named as Monkey Moutain. Drive around the Son Tra peninsula to admire the beauty of the whole city. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda and swimming at My Khe beach - classified as one of the most attractive beaches on The Earth. Dinner , Take a cruise on Han Rive to enjoy Da Nang beauty by night or visit Sun Wheel (not including) and Free enjoying Da Nang beauty by night. Accommodation in Da Nang.
BA NA – Hoian (B/L/D): Breakfast. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Not including Ba Na cable Fees) -wellknown as the second Đà Lạt or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Lunch at restaurant.
Afternoon visit stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian. Take a walking tour around the old sections (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences), enjoy traditional music at 15:00p.m. Free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night”. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to Da Nang and overnight in Da Nang city.
DA NANG - Departure (B):
Breakfast. Leisure time until transfer to Da Nang Airport for departure flight. End trip.
- New air-con vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels.
- Full board meals (Breakfasts at hotel & set menus for lunch and dinner restaurants).
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
Tourism assuraneBy https://saigontours.asia/
Các tin khác
TVQuản trị viênQuản trị viên
Xin chào quý khách. Quý khách hãy để lại bình luận, chúng tôi sẽ phản hồi sớm